Firicano Boxing & Fitness Center is searching for the next generation of leaders in the fitness industry! THE F.I.R.I.C.A.N.O METHOD (Fitness In Rhythm, Intense Conditioning And Nutrition Options) is a strength & conditioning program through the ultimate Boxing Workout.
Classes include: Boxing Bootcamp, Rope, Strength & Abs and SPINBOX By Firicano
FIRICANO BOXING QUALITIES:
- Customer-Service Skills. Firicano Boxing trainers have a unique/fun energy and establish/maintain relationships with clients on behalf of Firicano Boxing & Fitness Center.
- Motivational Skills. To keep clients coming back, Firicano Boxing trainers must keep their clients engaged throughout the workout.
- Physical Fitness. Firicano Boxing trainers must be physically fit, as their job requires a considerable amount of exercise. Instructors need to participate in classes and demonstrate both cadences & combinations, as necessary.
- Problem-Solving Skills. Trainers must provide regressions and progressions for clients with differing abilities.
- Communication Skills. Trainers must be able to communicate and deliver exercise cues/movements to clients in a professional, clear, and motivating manner.
- Listening Skills. Trainers must be able to “read the room.”
- Time Management. Trainers must be proficient in delivering a multi-dimensional workout, while delegating their attention to both the boxing and Strength & Conditioning areas concurrently.
- Programming Firicano Boxing classes within The F.I.R.I.C.A.N.O Method – which includes creating boxing combinations on the bags and strength & Conditioning on the floor.
- Creating killer playlists and mixes.
- Monitoring client execution of combinations and correcting techniques to minimize injury and maximize results.
- Completed courses/certifications in Boxing Fitness a plus but not required.
- Must be willing to train & learn Boxing Bootcamp, Under the supervision of our Head Trainer.
- Boxing experience and 2 years of group fitness experience preferred but not required.
- Mitt work a +++, but not required.